Prize terbaru Togel Singapore 2020 – 2021. Promo oke punya lain-lain tampak diperhatikan secara terpola via status yg kami letakkan pada web ini, serta juga siap ditanyakan kepada operator LiveChat pendukung kita yang siaga 24 jam On-line untuk meladeni semua kepentingan para pengunjung. Ayo segera join, dan ambil prize Undian dan Live Casino On the internet terbesar yg terdapat di web kami.
Cigna is hiring work from home in many states now!
This huge company provides business services to millions of customers. This Fortune 100 company makes billions of dollars. Cigna is hiring remote presale support analysts in many states now!
The U500 Presale Analyst is responsible for reviewing Request for Proposals (RFPs) and preparing medical, dental and vision quotes. The Presale Consultant works closely with the New Business Manager (NBM), Client Mangers (CM), Brokers and internal matrix partners to ensure an accurate and competitive Cigna quote is generated.
The selected candidate will partner with Sales leads and business partners to coordinate aspects of new business sales and existing business renewals within the U500 Business Segment. The position is integral in driving membership and revenue growth by managing multiple aspects of the RFP (Request for Proposal) process and coordinating all deliverables to clients and/or producers.
- Prepare medical, dental and vision field quotes using Cigna rating systems
- Support new and existing sales managers
- Manage the RFP process, report results and meet submission turnaround times.
- Ensure accuracy of information and opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Timely submission of complete and accurate proposal data to Underwriting and other matrix partners
- Proactive communication with internal and external customers to facilitate the RFP workflow.
- Communicate effectively with Brokers to demonstrate the value that Cigna brings to the market
- Develop and build relationship with matrix partners
- Support New Business Managers with benefit optimization
- May work on various projects within the sales office
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience may substitute in lieu of degree
- Health insurance background with general understanding of the overall sales process preferred
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Detail oriented with exceptional follow-up skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in a production-like, fast paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment; manage, prioritize and work on numerous projects at one time.
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines and work under pressure while anticipating the needs of the customer and/or business partner and understanding the consequences of actions.
- Strong computer based technical skills including Outlook, Excel and Word and internet/web navigation
- This role is WAH which allows work to be performed at home. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite. Currently we are encouraging all employee to remain working from home and all onsite meetings require a virtual option.
For this position, we anticipate offering an hourly rate of $23 – $34, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
Helping our customers achieve healthier, more secure lives is at the heart of what we do. While you take care of our customers, we’ll take care of you through a comprehensive benefits program that helps you be at your best. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and best in class well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and dozens of corporate discounts on essentials you use every day. For more details on our employee benefits programs, please visit the “Life at Cigna” tab on our careersite: www.cigna.com/careers
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being, and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.